The thirteenth printing

Yesterday I spoke to the Wisconsin Library Association in Green Bay and then did a reading at Readers Loft, a really terrific bookstore (with great cookies!). At the bookstore, I discovered that The Dogs Who Found Me is now in a thirteenth printing. The previous day, having returned from the west coast, I discovered that Dogs I Have Met has gone into a second printing already.

Meanwhile, I'm a little puzzled over the lack of reviews and interviews so far. Maybe its a busy month for books coming out--I've always published in the spring. But this time, last time, things were a bit busier as far as talking about the book and pit bulls on radio stations all over the country.

Of course, as long as the book is selling, maybe it doesn't matter about the rest.

Comments

Popular Posts