Pawsitively Pit Bull tonight at Powell's

I just landed in Portland and am frantically checking email before grabbing a car into the city. Today is my day to catch up on my actual life before flying home in the morning. Meanwhile, although many of the event listings have been completely screwed up (wrong day, wrong time) people have been showing up at the events so far on my tour along with a not-so-surprising number of brindle pit bulls and mutts. Photos to appear later.

Pawsitively Pit Bull, a Portland area rescue group, will be at tonights event at the Beaverton Powell's, and there will be a little get together nearby afterwards, so if you are in the area, please come. And if you want a signed copy of the book, you can order it on Powells.com or call some of the stores I've visited in the last few days: Capitola Book Cafe, The Booksmith, Book Passage or Books Inc have copies in the Bay Area.

Comments

Popular Posts