Friday, September 23, 2005

Treehouse


Treehouse
Originally uploaded by kfoz.
The quality of this photo is awful, but I thought I'd share it anyway. This is the infamous house in Hattiesburg where we stayed during the storm. I learned earlier this week that it has been officially condemned. At the time, I actually considered spending another night in it with my dogs before moving on.

The following day I drove over to the other side of town to check on the house I had been living in before moving to New Orleans. Part of me hoped that it would have been destroyed, so that then I could feel "lucky." But, as luck would have it, all of the trees surrounding the house were down, but they fell away from the house, which appeared to be fine.

1 comment:

case said...

from whence came the infamous post-meeting phone msg.
-c