Signed copies for the holidays

Apparently Powells.com still has signed copies available--signed copies of Dogs I Have Met cracked their top fifty this morning. Meanwhile, Pit Bull Rescue Central will be selling signed copies of both books for a holiday fundraiser, which will net several grand for pit bull care. On Dec. 6th, I'll be signing copies at Canine Culture in New Orleans as part of a wine-tasting benefit for the LA-SPCA. (And I'll be posting more New Orleans area events in the coming weeks.)

Meanwhile, I'll be speaking on a panel this Friday evening at the St. Louis Film Festival following a screening of the documentary "An American Opera".

Unfortunately, I've had a reschedule my Iowa City appearance at Prairie Lights--I'll be back that way sometime in the New Year.

Comments

Popular Posts