Thursday: It's a Dog's Life on Martha Stewart Radio

Thursday evening I'll be a guest on "It's a Dog's Life" with Greg Kleva. The show is live from 8-9pm Eastern, and I'll be joining it about twenty minutes in. It runs on the Sirius Satellite radio service on channel 112. If you have access, please listen in, and call in too: they will be opening up the lines at 8:20.

Last week, I taped a piece for Good Morning America Radio, which airs on the other satellite radio system, XM. I'm not sure when this piece airs, but it was a great little interview, and they videotaped it to air online and on their "third" hour, Good Morning America Now.

Meanwhile, I'm catching up on sleep, along with Brando, Zephyr and Sula. And I've got a bunch of photos and stories to post from the tour, if I ever get caught up on the rest of my life. For now, its all about snoozing. Zzzzzz.

Comments

Popular Posts