Pit bull gets a speaking part on "Days of Our Lives"

I keep SoapNet on during the day for my dogs to watch while I'm gone. I tell them to fill me in on everything that happens, but really I just like it because it gives them human voices to listen to all day long. If they ever ran into Susan Lucci on the street, there's no telling what might happen.

This morning, in a rerun of yesterday's episode of "Days of Our Lives," a woman was warning her daughter about being treated like a dog. There were a couple of sharp barks in response, and she bent down to apologize to a very well trained pit bull. (Or maybe it was a staffie, but essentially the same thing.)

I don't know what the pay scale is for dogs, but I do know that for humans their rate goes up if they 1)receive any kind of direction; and 2) if they have a speaking part.

Comments

Popular Posts