Sara Gran and the Elements of Style

Today my friend Sara Gran and I are among the many authors featured in The Times Picayune's preview of spring books. Sara even has her head shot featured in the article. It made me realize that it was time to break my terrible habit of rarely mentioning her in my blog and of almost never linking to her blog, which I think I may have only mentioned during the days I was guestblogging over there. Some other things you should know about Sara:

1. Her new novel Dope is getting rave reviews everywhere, including in today's New York Times Book Review.

2. When you look her up on Amazon, the related link is "Elements of Style."

3. She and her boyfriend Bobby are in New York right now, where she'll be giving a reading at Partners and Crime tomorrow night (Monday February 6) at 7pm.

Comments

Popular Posts