Miss Mississippi seeks new home!


Miss Mississippi
Originally uploaded by kfoz.
A few weeks ago, on the eve of a hurricane, I was loading a pickup with some of the first things to move to my new house in New Orleans. (An old house, actually, which I'm newly renting.)

This little kitten wandered over and wouldn't leave, so she hitched a ride down to the Big Easy, spent the night at a party in a field in the Bywater, and unfortunately didn't find anyone who would take her home.

She's now staying at the LA-SPCA, where they've named her Miss Mississippi. She's a wonderful cat, very personable, playful, mellow. Please, if you know of someone who might like her, visit the LA-SPCA Website or stop by their office today. And if you can't take her, consider making a contribution to all the work they do for her and many others. (Including low cost vet care for people who can't afford it.)

Meanwhile, my dogs and I will be moving in, finally, on Friday. I've ordered up--this embarrassing--a bone shaped cake from Three Dog Bakery to welcome them to town.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a great trip. Love to the pups.

Popular Posts