Get the "I'm a Good Dog" official tour shirt--available again for the first time!

Last summer, as I set out to plan a tour for I'm a Good Dog, I created a Kickstarter campaign that succeeded beyond my expectations. One of the rewards was this double-sided tour shirt. The campaign did so well, we ran out of shirts, and we've been trying to get a second run to finish off a few incomplete orders. Meanwhile, I've continued touring (New Hampshire, Maine, Boston in the past month alone) and accumulating more expenses, since the proceeds of my book sales to rescue groups and bookstores. So, now is your chance if you missed them the first time--get your order in! The shirts come in black or gold, American Apparel unisex or "American Girl". And best of all, they feature the amazing Alison Bechdel's portrait of Doug and I. You really could frame it.  The price is $25 including postage.  Questions?  Contact me at ken@kenfosterbooks.com





Colors and Sizes
Color preference:Gold or Black


Comments

Popular Posts