I'm a Good Dog--Book Trailer & Tour Dates

Time flies! We're just four days away from publication--and I'm busy packing and spending extra time with my own dogs as I prepare to hit the road. I'll be posting blog updates from the tour at Stubby Dog, and of course, I hope to run into everyone in person along the way.

I've also been lucky to get some early coverage of the book, including in The Atlantic Magazine's "Cities" site, Bark Magazine, Writers Digest and Animal Farm Foundation's blog. AFF was incredibly generous while I was researching the book, and they are bringing me to the No More Homeless Pets Conference in Las Vegas to launch the book on the 25th.

I also spent a few days last week whipping together this book trailer:



Suddenly it feels like there is a lot of momentum behind all this hard work, so I can't wait to get moving. Here are my tour dates; hope to see you on the road:

10/25-10/26: No More Homeless Pets Conference in Las Vegas
10/27: Bad Rap Hoe Down, Oakland CA
10/28: Book Soup, Los Angeles
10/30: Annabee's, Pacifica, CA
10/31: Barnes and Noble, Campbell, CA with Our Pack
11/1: Powell's Books on Hawthorne, Portland, OR
11/2: Elliott Bay Bookstore, Seattle, WA
11/3: Book Passage, Corte Madera, CA
11/4: Maple Street Book Shop at the Healing Center, New Orleans
11/7: Brookline Booksmith, Brookline, MA
11/8: Louis 649, New York, NY
11/9: Atomic Books, Baltimore, MD
11/10: Books on the Square, Providence, RI
11/12: RJ Julia, Madison, CT
11/13: Nichola's, Ann Arbor, MI
11/14: Summit Brewery, Twin Cities with A Rotta Love
11/15: The Book Cellar, Chicago
11/20: Book People, Austin, TX
11/27: Denver, CO

Comments

Lisa said…
Ken,

Kudos and bravo for writing in defense of these loving big lugs!
I found you via total serendipity tonight, and will try to write a personal note via email,

cheers from Tallahassee,

Lisa

Popular Posts