Praise for "I'm a Good Dog"

Well, it finally happened. After rushing to finish the manuscript, I've spent the past few months helping to find the right photos and refine the text of my new book "I'm a Good Dog." And now it is done. It won't be out until the end of October (at which point I'll likely be coming to a town hear you), but the feedback so far is incredibly exciting. Here are a few quotes:

A beautiful book about some of the most beautiful and big hearted dogs in the world -- dogs who've been misunderstood and discriminated against for far too long. Ken Foster and his rescue work are a gift to animals and people alike. Everyone should read I'm a Good Dog to learn the truth about pit bulls, and celebrate them.
--Rebecca Skloot, author of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

An insightful, loving, and compelling book about the magnificent dogs whose loyalty and forgiving natures are an inspiration. -- Amy Hempel, author of The Collected Stories of Amy Hempel

The definitive book on the dog that's been so hard to define. This book is a gift, one that I'll be giving many times.-- Julie Klam, author of You Had Me at Woof

If you want to be sure to catch the news and events when the book publishes, sign up for the newsletter.

Comments

Popular Posts