David Bonds, Part Five

I'd been meaning to pick up where I left off, and actually had some observations to share regarding the prosecution's performance in the courtroom. But I'll have to wait on that.

Yesterday I got a call from someone who said that they had heard David Bonds was shot on Canal Street sometime earlier in the weekend. I called around. I looked online. Not only was there nothing to find regarding David Bonds, there was nothing regarding a shooting of any kind.

This afternoon, the NOPD announced that they are looking for David Bonds again. Two witnesses identified him as the man who shot someone after an argument at Canal and St. Charles. This incident occurred at 5am Sunday morning, but apparently they didn't release the information because they didn't want anyone to panic on the last day of Jazz Fest.

Comments

Popular Posts