Some book reviews and book news


The New Yorkers by Cathleen Shine, originally uploaded by kfoz.

Some might remember the old days, two years ago, when this blog was primarily a place where I'd post spare parts from book reviews and interviews with writers. I still occasionally write about books, but I seem to never post anything about them. So here are some links, and, of course, the cover of Cathleen Schine's recent novel. Guess why I'd be using that for an illustration?

Some of my recent pieces from Time Out New York:
Channeling Mark Twain by Carol Muske-Dukes

The New Yorkers by Cathleen Schine

Interview with Chris Abani
And, from Time Out Chicago, here's a feature on ME that I've never shared before:
Dog Days: Ken Foster's new memoir is more than an ode to puppy love

Comments

Popular Posts