Ara and Spirit at the Joshua Tree


ara and spirit, originally uploaded by kfoz.

Here's a photo of Ara and Spirit at the Joshua Tree. As I mentioned, they've been traveling together for six months, and just after hearing about my book, they came across a signed copy at Best Friends in Utah.

Spirit reminds me of Bud, a pit bull who was the first dog to travel across country by automobile. (You can learn more about him in the Ken Burns book and documentary "Horatio's Journey").



For more on Spirit and Ara, go to www.theoasisofmysoul.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is the coolest picture. I love the doggles. What a beautiful dog and what a way to travel!!!
Anonymous said…
That's so funny about Spirit reminding you of Bud - I said the exact same thing over on Ara's blog! It must be the doggles? Or who knows - maybe they're related :)
Love the doggles! I had no idea that's what they were called! :)

Popular Posts